Now Thats Gotta Hurt!

vbimport

This hurts just looking at it!

Ow, ow, OWWWWWW!!!

I’m not even gonna ask how you came by that pic :bigsmile: :eek:

thanks…i’ve not had a bad wreck on my bike…and you go and show that…grrrrrr
(although I did get pulled over for going over 2 times the speed limit :wink: btw…over here that also doubles your insurance as well :frowning: )

Is that incidentally because you have 2x the likelyhood of having an accident?

@piccy … Ewwwwwwwwww!

Or probably triples your likelyhood of killing a pedestrian!!

I think a good set of leathers might be a thought! :bigsmile:

Or at least a handy bottle of disinfectant & some large bandaids :slight_smile:

rubbing alcohol! :disagree:

That looks like a good night out for a few people I know :bigsmile:

I can just imagine him running around after doing that like this: with a lot of expletives leaving his mouth.

You got a bike ? that you have to show us a picture of :flower:
if so … then we in norway ha a good name for that “eksosrype” … whisch is a hot MC girl … :flower:

more like body armour…:smiley:
:bigsmile:

i dont even want to think about what it must have been like to sit down lol, anywhere

Years ago my brother was in Texas on a run and blew a front tire on his chopper at 70 mph. If you ever had a old chopper from the 70s with the front end raked and extended you know that they were kinda squirly with 2 good tires. He had to lay it down and ride the guard rail to the end. That would have killed an ordinary guy, he was too mean to die. He had road rash like the guys butt all over his body. He had his leathers on the bottom and just his colors on top. The leathers helped a little bit but not much. Mostly 2nd degree burns on his lower half, and no skin left on the upper. I’ve never been on a bike since!

Owwwwwww!!!

Jeez, gotta be a easier way for hair removal :doh: He’s be looking for one large donut

kiss if that’s the crack wax I deffinately hope he won’t be doing the sack by the same method.

Now that hurts just thinking of it! :iagree:

YEOUCH!!!Someones gonna be tender for a few months. S_S, your motto should be “So many pedestrians, so little time”:slight_smile:

YEOUCH!!!Someones gonna be tender for a few months. S_S, your motto should be “So many pedestrians, so little time”:slight_smile:

On the bright side, at least he didnt crash into a flimsy vinegar vat :stuck_out_tongue: