Novicedude

when i used fabdvd any version, i got this error “task_1 failed! error=400 (20 14)”. At the beginning of the operation this error pops up. i’ve tried any kind of dvd drives and pc (intel & amd). i believe thie is the new protection they are talking about. Any ideas what is going on?

[QUOTE=testpc260;2217556]when i used fabdvd any version, i got this error “task_1 failed! error=400 (20 14)”. At the beginning of the operation this error pops up. i’ve tried any kind of dvd drives and pc (intel & amd). i believe thie is the new protection they are talking about. Any ideas what is going on?[/QUOTE]

Pleae advise which version it is you are using… particularly whether is says Non-CSS version across the top of the program window…

O’C

:slight_smile:

It’s not new protection this is caused mainly by a bad dvd or burner and even maybe the FW of the burner, need to know what burner and FW you have on it

Hi testpc260,

Please try latest version to see the result:

http://www.dvdfab.com/download.htm

Best Regards,
Fengtao

i’ve found the solution to my problem! thanks you so much for you help. i thought it was the FW too. but the thing is, i’ve got alot of program junks running around. so i’ve decide to install fabdvd onto a freshly install os. bam!, it work! no task_1 failed error=400 (20 14) for me.