can some one tell me if the following burner is supported by ccd?? its not in ccd hardware requirements but its a new burner, guesings its just a re-pakaged burner made buy someone else… buts its cheaps to say its 16x, be a shame if it doesnt work with ccd
ok heres its info…
Manufacturers Code : NOV-CDRW12
Up to 16x Speed Writing
Burn a full CD in a record-breaking 5 minutes with 16X writing, and rip a 3-minute CD music track in less than 6 seconds with 32X digital audio extraction. For everyone who wants the ultimate music and multimedia recording experience, this 16/10/40 is the way to go.
- Speeds - 16x Write, 10x Re-Write, 40x Read, 32x Audio Rip
- Burst Read - 16.6 MB/sec
- Data Buffer - 2MB with B.U.R.N. Proof
- Disc in/Activity/Write front panel light
- Dimensions - 146mm(W) x 41.3mm(H) x 202mm(D) excluding front panel
- Weight - 1.2Kg
- B.U.R.N. Proof - Buffer Under Run Proof:
With BURN-Proof write assurance technology, buffer underrun errors are eliminated. You’re free to burn CDs while you surf the web, download music, print a document. With this 16X drive, you’re assured of perfect CDs every time…no failed sessions…no CD coasters!