Note 3 Tmobile

Got one of these a month ago and love it. Haven’t rooted it yet but will eventually. Had a Galaxy S2 for a couple years but was to small for my eyes :doh:

Bob? Is this really you? Welcome home dude!

[QUOTE=Bob;2706171]Got one of these a month ago and love it. Haven’t rooted it yet but will eventually. Had a Galaxy S2 for a couple years but was to small for my eyes :doh:[/QUOTE]

What will you do when you root it?

[QUOTE=Bob;2706171]Got one of these a month ago and love it.[/QUOTE]

I envy you…:iagree:… j/k :wink:
Still on a Note 2 here,but with distance the best Phone/zmartphone I ever had…:bow:

[QUOTE=olyteddy;2706204]Bob? Is this really you? Welcome home dude![/QUOTE]

yup it’s me :wink:

[QUOTE=Albert;2706206]What will you do when you root it?[/QUOTE]

Use my apps :iagree: How goes it Alberto?

[QUOTE=roadworker;2706207]I envy you…:iagree:… j/k :wink:
Still on a Note 2 here,but with distance the best Phone/zmartphone I ever had…:bow:[/QUOTE]

People with the Note 2 got me wanting the 3 so i pre-ordered it last month :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=Bob;2706228]Use my apps :iagree: How goes it Alberto?[/QUOTE]

It goes well, man. :slight_smile: & How about yourself?

[QUOTE=Albert;2706239]It goes well, man. :slight_smile: & How about yourself?[/QUOTE]

Same ol’ diff day lol Rooting Androids is like flashing drives in case your not in the know. Have a good one :cool:

Nice one, far better than what I have. I had a lot of Samsung phones in the past including two WM ones. This device I am holding right now for myce is LG Optimus G Pro. I am waiting for either Samsung S5 or LG G3. Apple iPhone S and C are doing some good again. Since their releases in South Korea, all other high-end phones became much cheaper.