Not so funny fish

vbimport

Remember that weird fish that would sing ?

He's not that funny anymore according to this website :slight_smile:

Hahaha.

Boogie Bass

It is funny as long as it is in the commercial…I have seen one, it is an ugly thing and doesn’t sound so great as it does in the commercial…

Have seen a lot of home shopping network items in the past week, when I was sick at home…made me even sicker :wink:

The first time I saw that commercial. I thought to myself what the hell is that thing. Well its a singing fish and its kinda cute.
When then I saw the commerical about 600 more times and its really kind of irritating. What would really be nice is if you could record your own voice to it and make it really sing for you.

I can’t help but think what a total waste of bandwidth that site is. Imagine how much faster the net (and not a fishing net:))would be if sites like that didn’t exist!

Originally posted by biggles77
I can’t help but think what a total waste of bandwidth that site is. Imagine how much faster the net (and not a fishing net:))would be if sites like that didn’t exist!

who pointed the gun at your head and forced you to visit it ?

haha…a mate of mine, his mother had a fish like that and used to be so proud of it…she would press that damn little red button whenever we used to visit.

brings back old memories…sniff

Originally posted by Mr. Belvedere
[B]

who pointed the gun at your head and forced you to visit it ? [/B]

There is a shit load of Blonde joke out there wasting bandwidth as well. Do I have to visit them to know they are slowing the net down? You seem very touchy about the criticism Bel, not your site is it?

Originally posted by biggles77
[B]

There is a shit load of Blonde joke out there wasting bandwidth as well. Do I have to visit them to know they are slowing the net down? You seem very touchy about the criticism Bel, not your site is it? [/B]

Nope , but there are a lot of useless sites (www.useless.com is one of the coolest).

Not touchy about criticism if correctly motivated. The absence of these sites doesn’t make the internet faster.

Sorry Mr B but I disagree. If these useless sites were not there, then users would not be using bandwidth to access them, therefore the Net would be faster. The speed increase would most likely be measureable by a microscope, but it would be faster. Git rid of enough usless sites and and bloody stupid popups and the difference might be noticeable. This obviously is only my opinion, but I also dislike intensley HTML emails. Previously I would get a 3 or 4k email. Now the damn thing is 50-60k or more. Takes longer to load and uses more bandwidth. Was a real bugger when I had a dialup. When you get as old and as cantankerous as me you might develope some strange ideas too. Sorry, but I have strayed from the fish a bit, however, my wife and I did buy fish for people we didn’t like too much. Bit like the Thai kings and their white elephant gifts.

Thank you for allowing me to slow the net down with my little rant on this great site.:slight_smile:

Does anybody know why some people create a fish that sings shit?? Was this just another thing to make money?

Damn it the more I think about it, that fish is really annoying as hell.