Not seeing post

Okay guys this started about 2 months ago, when I post to a thread it goes in but when I look at the thread I will see last post by myself and when I go to look at it say 10 minutes later my post isn’t there and after awhile say a hour later I will see it, is it something in my setting ? BTW I am still on dial up, yes I know I’m behind times. I have tried different ISP’s with the same results. Anybody have any ideas :confused::confused::confused:

This is the first I have heard of this Jimbo, I seriously doubt it has anything to do with your ISP, even Dialup, once you have posted, the post should remain. Can you be more specific, like show me a thread where you cant see your post?

Try this the next time you can’t see your post, press the F5 key. If you then after the reload can see your post, the problem is your cache.

If the problem is my cache how do I fix it

[QUOTE=Jimbo;2063683]If the problem is my cache how do I fix it[/QUOTE]Hi Jimbo i use http://www.ccleaner.com/ and it’s a very handy tool for cleaning out my registry also. You may use a different one. There are a few free ones out there.

Try deleting all your temp files and cookies. The post is there Jimbo.:iagree:

Hey Bob

Ok thanks Alan and Bob I use the same one Bob and I do all that once a week Alan, anyway thanks guys

[QUOTE=Jimbo;2063690]Ok thanks Alan and Bob I use the same one Bob and I do all that once a week Alan, anyway thanks guys[/QUOTE]I use it every time i close my browser. Habit i guess :doh: :bigsmile:

Well I just ran it so we will see Bob and thanks

I have Vi$ta Ultimate 64 bit and XP Pro 32 bit set up on a dual boot. CCleaner runs on both systems and does a good job i think.

Which web browser do you use? :slight_smile:

Ie 7

I don’t have the right english words as I’m using the Swedish version of IE7. :sad:

Go to this location

Tools menu and select Internet Options

The tab general in the Internet Options

Press the button settings in the Web history part.

There is a setting for Temporary Internet Files. I get a feeling that you now have it set to something else than ‘Check for new version of the visited pages every time I visit the web page’.

This has happened to me also, I have broadband and mostly use Opera. Tried clearing cache but was no help.

[quote=Gummigutta;2063727]I don’t have the right english words as I’m using the Swedish version of IE7. :sad:

Go to this location

Tools menu and select Internet Options

The tab general in the Internet Options

Press the button settings in the Web history part.

There is a setting for Temporary Internet Files. I get a feeling that you now have it set to something else than ‘Check for new version of the visited pages every time I visit the web page’.[/quote] OK it was set for never, don’t know how it changed on it’s own if that was the problem, will let you know if it worked for me, thank you :bow::bow::bow::bow: But shouldn’t it be set to auto?