Not recognized by Windows (Pioneer DVR-215D)

vbimport

[qanda]This thread is about the Pioneer DVR-215D. Click here to see full specs[/qanda]hi to all

i have one problem, im a little noob at this so a little help from u would be great.

i got one computer from my cousin and the pioneer dvr-215d was already installed on the system so no problem at this time

At one time i was obligated to format my harddrive and install all the hardware again on the windows xp pro sp2 and got all hardware installed except the dvr-215d, when i start the computer the burner appears on the list of sata drivers in the bios but when i come to windows and go to device manager i see this situation( the windows is on portuguese but its raid controller) http://img261.imageshack.us/my.php?image=teste1yv7.jpg

already try to update the firmware to 1.18 but when i click to upgrade this message appear “available target is not found”

all the connections of cables are ok cause in the previous installation of windows the burner was ok ,and now on the initiation to windows the burner appear in the list of sata drivers so i think that i got to do something to install that “raid controller”

thanks in advance

I’m going to take a wild stab in the dark and suggest that you need to get into your bios and change the SATA/RAID settings.

Are you running a RAID? If not you might need to disable RAID from your bios.

oh forgot to say that my motheboard is a asus A7v600, maybe Have something to do with it.

Disable raid and update the nvidia sata drivers.