Not read the cd it no longer recognizes the drive I vainly try to repair it after all Methods prlun

vbimport

my laptop (Packard Bell EasyNote LJ 65) Did a few months it works on Windows 7 and since now he will not read the cd it no longer recognizes the drive I vainly try to repair it after all Methods prlun. éconisées by device manager but nothing was done.
Thank you for your help

Don’t take this the hard way but grammer and proper english would those who are of english language to help you identify what your asking about? Do you know what kinda burner model is in your packard bell computer? What did you mean you tried to repair and how did you go about doing that?

Hello again donat, and a belated welcome to the forum :slight_smile:

How old is the laptop, and is it still under warranty?

If it is still under warranty, I would recommend having it looked at/serviced.

You mentioned in one of your Report Posts that you are getting the Error Code 39 problem in Device Manager - is this still the case?

If so, perhaps a fellow Windows 7 user will have some advice for you, as the usual fix for that problem doesn’t seem to help with Windows 7. :slight_smile:

@coolcolors - not everyone here speaks fluent English, and Donat’s first language is French (see here). :wink: