Not enough free space

I’m trying to copy DVD–>DVD, when I click start, it says “there isn’t enough free space on C:”

I have a lot of free space on my other drives, but can’t seem to find the settings to change where the temp files are stored. Could someone please tell me how I can change this?

Thanks

[quote=xil24;2223215]I’m trying to copy DVD–>DVD, when I click start, it says “there isn’t enough free space on C:”

I have a lot of free space on my other drives, but can’t seem to find the settings to change where the temp files are stored. Could someone please tell me how I can change this?

Thanks[/quote]
Go into common settings -> General there you can select a different location for the temp files to be saved :wink:
Please note you should keep at the least 15% of you hard drive where the operating system is located so it can operate properly if you fall below that % rate you may exspect system crashes and/or lockup.
However you can run the Disck Cleanup utility located on “All Programs” -> “Accessories” -> “System Tools”(put a check mark in evey box) :wink: you may want to run the defragmenter that is in the same location :bigsmile: