Not Burning

vbimport

Version 5.0.9.0
Trying to backup two different movies.
The copy process says it’s successful and then it prompts for media. I put in a blank DVD, and it finds the blank…then nothing. The time passed on DVD FAB keeps clicking but the progress bar stays at 0%. I’ve tried about six times. Any help would be appreciated.

I forgot to mention that I’ve reset the DMA twice, rebooted twice, I’m using VSO. This all worked before until I upgraded to 5.0.9.0/

Any other proggies running in the background? Are you using different media since last successful rip/burn? What flicks???

No open program.
American Gangster and Looney Tunes Vol 5 Disc 3

Logs attached

dvdfab_burn_vso_crash.zip (1.89 KB)

TDKs are not very reliable IMO…Try better media…

Well, this is the second reel that I’ve used and have had very little problems with them. So I’m guessing that the issue at hand is not the media.

Hey yo Merdoc
I would try and help but I don’t ever open zip files from someone I don’t know sorry…if you want you can copy and paste the log (note) last log from that is given on the last backup attempt

[QUOTE=Merdoc76;2134361]No open program.
American Gangster and Looney Tunes Vol 5 Disc 3

Logs attached[/QUOTE]
Hi Merdoc76,
Your burner is in PIO mode…please enable DMA mode.

You can try the reset button in Fab…if this fails, or fails to maintain DMA mode, there are 2 “DMA” links in my sig to help you out. The 2nd contains a very informative article and a VBS Script file which is very effective.
Click on the [B]here[/B] link near the top of the article.

Have you tried just ripping to your hard drive & then burning manually with, let’s say ImgBurn?

[quote=maineman;2134458]Hi Merdoc76,
Your burner is in PIO mode…please enable DMA mode.

You can try the reset button in Fab…if this fails, or fails to maintain DMA mode, there are 2 “DMA” links in my sig to help you out. The 2nd contains a very informative article and a VBS Script file which is very effective.
Click on the [B]here[/B] link near the top of the article.[/quote]
:smiley: Hey Tom
Thanks for stepping to help Iwould have seen the problem with transfer mode but like I told merdoc …just don’t like opening zip file :disagree:
anyway good thing for him you don’t mind opening Zippers :bigsmile: LOL :bigsmile:
sorry Tom just had to say it :stuck_out_tongue:

Normally I run my virus scanner on any unknown “zippers” but I really should be more careful…Not sure how I missed the PIO issue…
Lets see if the OP posts back soon with an update…