Noobs on halo accusing me ):

vbimport

Im pretty pissed off about this so i thought this discussion might need to go here in the living room. anyway its about this.
When I play halo online against other people in the server and I own everyone there, they try to say that im botting. I don’t use aimbot, never have, and never will. Its for noobs who can’t beat anybody. Like this one guy whos name was “iron maiden” I owned him and 5 other people alot so since he knew he sucked he wanted to turn the tables to make me look bad by saying that im botting. I explained to him and swore I don’t use aimbot or any botting. But he still accused me of botting. So i finally got tired of him getting mad and talkin shit just beacuse he sucks at that game and banned him from my server. I told the other guy that i kept owning that When “I” get owned I don’t cry like a little bitch about it and accuse the person who shot me of botting. I have a pair and take it like a man when i lose. Not accuse and bitch about it because I suck. Like this guy I cant remember his name. I think it was like “Sad bullet” he owned me several time and i gave him props and said that he was good not accused him of botting. I swear that crap happens to me everytime I play halo. It makes me mad. anyway, I downloaded halo aimbot one time just to see what the fuss was all about, and i couldent even get it to work lol.
Every time I started it it crashed my game with an “Unknown exeption” error. So i got rid of it and never used it at all because QUOTE “i couldent even get it to work” Besides I read on other forums about it and alot of people say it sucks. besides its not like I need it anyway. Im not a noob. I am a good player and I own WITHOUT CHEATING.:a:a:a:a:a:a
I can’t be the only one with this problem.
any of you halo players want to take your heat out about it please do it here. Because If you ever own people I know there is at least one person who accused you of mods or botting.:a

and im sorry this is so long. I may sound like a brocken record but I just wanna start a thread where i can tell people about this and maybe find other victims of “noob accusing”

so guys feel free to talk about it here.
Thank you:)

And b4 i stop writing I know it just can’t be on halo alone. It might happen on other games too. not just halo. If your accused by any noob on any game come here to talk about it. thanks again:)

HACKER!!

Just kidding :flower:

It used to happen to me all the time in Counterstrike (when I was on my game) so I know where you are coming from.

Learn to take those “botting” accusations as a compliment, getting into arguments about it online will only make you look guilty, trust me on this one I have been playing Counterstrike for almost 9 years.

[QUOTE=DJ B;2102453]Im pretty pissed off about this so i thought this discussion might need to go here in the living room. anyway its about this.
When I play halo online against other people in the server and I own everyone there, they try to say that im botting. I don’t use aimbot, never have, and never will. Its for noobs who can’t beat anybody. Like this one guy whos name was “iron maiden” I owned him and 5 other people alot so since he knew he sucked he wanted to turn the tables to make me look bad by saying that im botting. I explained to him and swore I don’t use aimbot or any botting. But he still accused me of botting. So i finally got tired of him getting mad and talkin shit just beacuse he sucks at that game and banned him from my server. I told the other guy that i kept owning that When “I” get owned I don’t cry like a little bitch about it and accuse the person who shot me of botting. I have a pair and take it like a man when i lose. Not accuse and bitch about it because I suck. Like this guy I cant remember his name. I think it was like “Sad bullet” he owned me several time and i gave him props and said that he was good not accused him of botting. I swear that crap happens to me everytime I play halo. It makes me mad. anyway, I downloaded halo aimbot one time just to see what the fuss was all about, and i couldent even get it to work lol.
Every time I started it it crashed my game with an “Unknown exeption” error. So i got rid of it and never used it at all because QUOTE “i couldent even get it to work” Besides I read on other forums about it and alot of people say it sucks. besides its not like I need it anyway. Im not a noob. I am a good player and I own WITHOUT CHEATING.:a:a:a:a:a:a
I can’t be the only one with this problem.
any of you halo players want to take your heat out about it please do it here. Because If you ever own people I know there is at least one person who accused you of mods or botting.:a

and im sorry this is so long. I may sound like a brocken record but I just wanna start a thread where i can tell people about this and maybe find other victims of “noob accusing”

so guys feel free to talk about it here.
Thank you:)

And b4 i stop writing I know it just can’t be on halo alone. It might happen on other games too. not just halo. If your accused by any noob on any game come here to talk about it. thanks again:)[/QUOTE]

Ya, I seem to share the same problem as you, but I play Call of Duty 4. I have my good matches where I straight up everyone the whole match. I’ll get like 50 kills and 3 deaths. And people will say I’m botting, but they’re just jealous of my skills.
I never did get all that good at halo though. =\

lol thanks megadeath sounds like a helpful hint about this whole accusing thing… I will defenitly use it next time some noobs decide to accuse me. Thank you.

and really halo1 is the only game i can play with decent framerates anyhow. of course all settings are low. and btw i also got a youtube vid of me owning some noobs but I don’t know if im aloud to post the link here. If its ok I will.

[QUOTE=DJ B;2103042]lol thanks megadeath sounds like a helpful hint about this whole accusing thing… I will defenitly use it next time some noobs decide to accuse me. Thank you.

and really halo1 is the only game i can play with decent framerates anyhow. of course all settings are low. and btw i also got a youtube vid of me owning some noobs but I don’t know if im aloud to post the link here. If its ok I will.[/QUOTE]

Yeah you can post that link

ok here is the link