Noobie Question! CD-R

Ok I have one question, if I use a software program to get rid of the copyright protection stuff on a CD and then copy all the stuff into a new folder. Can I then all the video stuff and put it on a new CD-R disk and have the DVD to play?

What do youmean, CD or DVD?

Like burning a DVD to a copy of another DVD Disk.

If you are talking about backing up a movie for archival purposes, I’d recommend Slysoft’s AnyDVD for the decrypter and the CloneDVD2 for doing the work on the titles. These products are very good, and you can get a 20% discount on them–plus if you like them (you can use them for 21 days before buying, but…) if you wait until after 31 dec, they will switch prices to Euros, not dollars. I strongly recommend AnyDVD and CloneDVD2 bundle for DVD movies. Their support is excellent and currently is lifetime updates. When a new copy protection comes out, they update AnyDVD very fast–sometimes in as little as 24 hours in some cases. If you need that kind of combo for DVD Movies, you can’t go wrong at all with that combo. Go to www.slysoft.com if you are interested and read about the two products, then buy if you like them. :wink: