Noob needs your help cuting

…unwanted scenes/pictures/frames from a swedish movie :confused:

I´ve tried to search, but failed :o
I understand that it has something to do with the scissor…

Any answer will be apricated.
Thanks in advance
//Peter

Hi ptrlks :slight_smile:
With main title highlighted, clicking on the scissors, will allow you to drag each end of the bar appearing under the preview window, thus removing entrire chapters from beginning and end of the title.
For more precise removal of material (scenes, pictures, frames) you will need to use something like Vobblanker. DVDShrink allows for a bit more control as well. (both free)
Hope this helps. :smiley:

ptrlks,
The scissors will split a DL movie onto two SL disks. CloneDVD is not an authoring program so you can’t cut “…unwanted scenes/pictures/frames out etc”.

But I’m not sure you are using the correct terminology. You don’t mean you want to remove a scene from a movie because you don’t like that scene do you(?) :confused: Do you mean remove Previews of Other Movies or other extras on the DVD such as the Actors’ Biographies or Director’s “Making Of …” Documentaries etc., etc.? Yes CloneDVD does this easily. Just click on “Help” and read how to use the program.

Do you mean you want to capture a single frame so that you can print in? Get CyberLink’s PowerDVD to do this … it might have come bundled with your DVD burner for free. PowerDVD will save a single “freeze frame” as a bitmap image which you can rework for printing in Adobe Photoshop.

Whisperer

Ptrlks -

It might be helpful to review the AnyDVD-CloneDVD User Tutorial for information on the use of the AnyDVD-CloneDVd software programs.

http://forum.cdfreaks.com/showthread.php?threadid=72022

Your above short brief truncated statement does not fully describe exactly what you are attempting to do.

BeLooken

I want to remove the first minutes, so I directly gets to the movie-start
//Peter

Ptrlks -

Did you review the referenced “AnyDVD-CloneDVD User Tutorial” (http://forum.cdfreaks.com/showthread.php?threadid=72022) and note the comments concerning “Remove Annoying Adverts & Trailers” and “Jump Directly To Main Movie” and “Chapter Cutting”.?

BeLooken