NOLF2 file too large?

vbimport

I tried the twinpeak method using clonecd and then again with alcohol and both ways after patching, the file size is around 735mb or so. I didn’t realize the size until I tried to burn the patched image to a cdr. I got an error that said incorrect media…probably because I am using a 700mb disc? Anyway, haven’t been able to test another game because this is the only securom4.8 one I have. Just was wondering if anyone has gotten the same type of error or am I just special…And by the way, I have tried various brands of cdrs. fuji,tdk, and some crap off-brand.

hi i have just done a perfect copy of NOLF2 using alcohol120%
on the securerom new4x setting
Pom:bigsmile:

ok, but will it play on a machine that has no copy software or emulation software?

Originally posted by Newanda
ok, but will it play on a machine that has no copy software or emulation software?

No. You’ll need either alcohol or daemon tools installed on the system with RMPS emulation enabled for the copy to work.

However, there should be no difficulty in burning a 735 mb raw image file onto a 700 mb cdr (and, in fact, will fit onto a 650 mb cdr) since a raw image is ~19% larger than the space it will occupy on the cd when burnt.

Make sure that when you want to burn the twinpeak patched image that the file that you load for burning is patched.ccd.