No volume with new burner

vbimport

Ok. I don’t care for how some experts in this forum talk down to others with less experience but at least these answers are fast and accurate. I’m dealing with another issue. Since I recently installed my NEW Liteon 20x dvd burner I now have no volume. I’ve made sure my settings were correct and everything but I have no volume. Can someone please tell me how to fix this so I can start burning DVDs.

Thanks in advance.

Figured it out. And it didn’t take some arrogant expert to down talk me in order to solve the problem. I think this is called ‘learning’.

Give me a fish and I can feast for a day, teach me how to fish and I can feed myself for a lifetime.

[quote=arj1981;2129702]Figured it out. And it didn’t take some [B]arrogant expert[/B] to down talk me in order to solve the problem. I think this is called ‘learning’.

Give me a fish and I can feast for a day, teach me how to fish and I can feed myself for a lifetime.[/quote]
:eek: Is that what you think out members who go out of their way to help others on their own time :rolleyes:
anyway glad you got it fixed and sorry no fish for you :bigsmile:

I think I made it clear that I do not need ur fish. So thanks but no thanks. Metaphorically speaking, I’ve learned how to use the fishing rod on my own. My comments stemmed from an earlier incident. I was saying ppl should teach ppl what they know (like Kerry and Arach did) instead of demean them or lose patience with them and talk down to them. It would get people like me a lot further.

Hey arj, why not post ur fix,so someone else can learn and benefit from ur fishing experience…it would help them get a lot further,as you ur self stated…Now I’m off for some fish&chips,since StormJumper has none for us today…:wink:

Cheers!

LOL. Good point T0nee. I just thought it was so simple. I forgot to plug the volume back into the back of my machine. That’s a newbie mistake. Yeah, if this happens to anybody I hope they think of this. It took me a long time to figure it out.

I simply don’t know my way around computers like that.

Cool, you’ll no doubt get better and more knowledgeable with experience,and some great help here at CDFs…I learn something new everyday…:cool:

Cheers!

Thanks.

[QUOTE=arj1981;2129702]Figured it out. And it didn’t take some arrogant expert to down talk me in order to solve the problem. I think this is called ‘learning’.

Give me a fish and I can feast for a day, teach me how to fish and I can feed myself for a lifetime.[/QUOTE]

Wow?!?!

… anyways it’s not the burner it’s the software