No video in WMP10

vbimport

I created a ratDVD file but am having trouble playing it. I know this has been covered somewhat in other posts, but I don’t believe anyone has figured out exactly what’s wrong yet. I have tried WMP10, Moopeg and Fusion, all of which are supposed to be able to play these files. In all three the result is the same, I get audio but no video. I’m fairly certain it’s a codec issue, but using a different player doesn’t seem to work for me like it does for others.

My question is, is there a way in WMP10 (or any of the others) to tell which codec is currently being used? If so, for those of you that can view these files correctly, what codecs are you using?

Thanks
venner

Same problem here: Sound plays fine, but no video. I tried many players.

Media Player classic says: “XEBDSP” failed to find a video connector.

There is no special stuff on my system and I had never a problem with videos of any format or DVDs.

Did you downlaod the modified version from MPC.
You can get it here: http://ratattack.cdfreaks.com/

richard

At first I had that problem, I thought the ax files are not registering. Then I used radlights reg tool to see if the rat ax files were listed. There was no sign of them in the tool.
Then I open media player 10 again and it played, but I had stuttering. Im finding one of the problems is reclock. Shut the correction off for the moment on the rat file and the stuttering disapears.

Still the codecs are not loading properly, custom graphs are a pain in the ass and if this is to be widely accepted. Its needs simplified. Not all are computer savy.

I am not computer savy, for example. I don’t really undertand what Kranatch means. RatDVDs are still not playing, although i haven been trying lots of stuff…

I have the same issues I can not get any video at all on WMP. I have downloaded Ratattack and tried play the ratDVD file on the WCP and have had the same problem - PIN errors.

There must be a missing codec I gues because WMP attemps to seach and download the appilacable codec - then I just get the Error and only audio.

HELP SOMEBODY :frowning: :frowning:

Hi,

I have made a big step ahead. The key was “hardware acceleration” of my GF 6600 graphics card.

Hardware acceleration was on low, because my projector wouldn’t display XviD and DivX-Movies. The projector runs as clone on the second graphics port.

After putting hardware acceleration to maximum, several ratdvds are running now! (Although it is not really stable and single ratdvds still don’t run at all).

The videos won’t be displayed on the cloned image on the projector. Dual screen mode though does the trick, i.e. ratdvds (and Xvids, too) are displayed correctly.

I hope I can help some of you with this information.