No sound

I have DNC 2 pro. I like it more than DVD Shrink. I have made back ups of several of my newer movies but several have had sound through the previews but no sound for the movie. I am using machinist 2. Do I need to buy anydvd or what. please help. I have limited tech know how. Thanks.

Sorry, what is DNC 2 pro?

Nevermind, I know…I don’t use it…DVDFab, is my cup of tea…
Try this DVDFab HD > shrink if needed for compression…

[QUOTE=wflamion;2224243]I have DNC 2 pro. I like it more than DVD Shrink. I have made back ups of several of my newer movies but several have had sound through the previews but no sound for the movie. I am using machinist 2. Do I need to buy anydvd or what. please help. I have limited tech know how. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Are you doing Full Disc or custom copy?

[QUOTE=t0nee1;2224244]Sorry, what is DNC 2 pro?

Nevermind, I know…I don’t use it…DVDFab, is my cup of tea…
Try this DVDFab HD > shrink if needed for compression…[/QUOTE]

Come on I don’t go to DVDFab forum and do this crap! Give some respect please.

From what I read it seems like your setup is not able to play the 5.1 sound on the DVD. The previews are not in 5.1 sound so what you need to do is on the main menu of DVD is select languages-audio and choose the sound that is not 5.1 and this just might be the problem.

full disc. I bought Traitor last night. Made a back up. This time I went to settings and picked a language of english. It had sound. Do you think this is the problem? The instructions said nothing about this. The other movies I had a problem backing up w/ no sound were Saw 5 and My best friend girl. Thanks for the quick reply. :slight_smile: