No sound

Why does no sound comming out after few minits after i have run the converting for to burn on dvd? no matter if i have editet the file or not it will result in same fault no errors displayed nowhere

Where do i send the bills of my destroyed verbatim dvd disks???

Hi there,

Please provide us a [B]Full Conversion Log [/B] !

This is why, personally, I always convert to the HD !
Then play the end results in PowerDVD, and only then, if I am happy then I will burn it to media.

Mark them up to experience. You can keep coasters to a minimum by checking the output on your computer before buring to disc. A couple of RW discs might help to.

Why does no sound comming out after few minits after i have run the converting for to burn on dvd? no matter if i have editet the file or not it will result in same fault no errors displayed nowhere

You will have to give much more info if you want help. Start by describing what you did in detail and include a full log from ConvertX for a session that caused the problem.

Didn’t know you were replying also cougar_ii, I’ll leave it in your more capable hands :iagree:

ok:) sure i will after all this first test it b4 burning comming up with alog soon.

a have try editesome vob files from my home dvd burnere(films) that comming on tv and so on

but only now when tested without edited files or not result is same no sound after a while sound can be there up to max 10 minits then it´s gone

ConvertXtoDvd.txt (88.5 KB)

so this is how i get help ?? no responding at all

Hi again,

[B]#1-[/B] No one is payed to be here, we have lives too !

[B]#2-[/B] If I didn’t write back, doesn’t mean I’m not helping.

I sent an email to VSO Officials if they could have a look, and even leave their own comments if they wish.

VSO Developpers are busy working on an other issue that other users has left, so just like at Wal Mart, get in line :stuck_out_tongue:

There are known bugs when loading some .VOB files.
The video time is not read properly, and I think you are experimenting such a bug here.

[B]#3-[/B] Be patience, not all bugs can be fixed in 1 day !
No I don’t have a magic solution for ya.

When the VSO Developpers get to work on THIS .vob bugs (If there are any) they will need assistance from users like you, who can provide their full logs (Thanks for it) and maybe even offer/upload then some .vob files that caused the issue.

So for now, go make some popcorn, and watch TV :eek:

Later…

Your problem is quite clearly from your EDITED versions.
What program are you using to edit those episodes?

Your log shows succesful conversion of full movie, then problems with same movie, did you edit or move it (or cancel conversion second time) ?

There has been lots of problems due poor editing software that is not handling editing properly. You usually can watch that edited version on your computer just fine, but when it is converted it MUST be properly formatted.

Ongelmasi on aika selvästi nuo editoidut versiot.
Mitä ohjelmaa käytät editointiin?

Lokista näkyy onnistunut muunnos Mask-leffasta. Sitten ongelma saman leffan kanssa, teitkö siihen muutoksia, siirsitkö sen muualle tai keskeytitkö muunnoksen?

Monilla on ollut ongelmia huonon editoinnin takia. Editoitu version näkyy kyllä koneella mutta muunnettaessa sen täytyy olla kunnollinen.

hi again and sorry :slight_smile: well i have to say that sure my edited files work 100 % ok before i do try to get them whit convertxtodvd on dvd after i have run them true convertctodvd the .vob files become corrupted,

i´m editing with MPEG Video Wizard and merge all files with twins file merger and work all ok in those programs

so for all this i have to say no problems with my edited stuff

the .vob files i can play in bs player and vlc and so on, but after convertxtodvd has make those conertion the sound is just gone :frowning: