NO sound

hi, I’ve been using clonedvd2 v. 2.5.4(or whatever newest version is) and Anydvd(both are trial versions)…
I’ve been having problems with no sound in the movies I’m backing up…I do the the whole disc;menus and special features etc…
I’ve got sound at menu screen,but when movie plays the movie itself does not have any sound. Is this something on dvd to prevent from burning? I’m using verbatim disc(dvd-r),and I/O magic dual format writer(8x). I even put the write speed slower than 4x,for which the dvd discs max at…

While in CDVD2 double-check your audio settings or just play w the remote.

This could be Sonys new ARccOS Protection rearing its ugly head. Try ripping and burning the title only, but before you begin transcoding, on the first splash screen after youv’e selected the drive/movie, the main title plus the other features on the disc come up, but only the main title is ticked. Scroll down and look for any files that are 0:00 in length but still have AC3/6 next to them, and files that may be 0:05 and have no sound next to them. These are your troublemakers, check them and the main title only, transcode and burn and it should be fine.