No sound after conversion

vbimport

My problem is this. I unzipped a movie and played on my computer (using VLC) and it played fine and the audio was fine. I converted it using ConvertX toDVD 2.2.3
as i do all my movies. Anyway i burnt it straight to disc and there was no sound on the dvd when played on the computer or on any of my dvd players. So i converted it again and this time checked the conversion before burning and found there is no audio after conversion.(checked with VLC) I did 1 conversion before this 1(different movie) and 1 after (different movie) and they were fine. I have been using this software for a long time now and have never had this problem before. Is there anything obvious anyone can think of?

Ok, just started converting again and found in the log:

Stream#1 - Audio: wmav2, 48000 Hz, Stereo, 128 kb/s

and then further on:

ENG:[mpeg4 @ 66B0A000]looks like this file was encoded with (divx4/(old)xvid/opendivx) - > forcing low_delay flag

If that means anything to anyone and anybody can offer any help or suggestions i would be very grateful.

You need to provide all the video/audio specs of the original AVI…Use Gspot or Mediainfo to post a screenshot or at least post all the details…
http://www.headbands.com/gspot/

And your version of Convertx is rather old eh!.. I believe latest is 3.2.1.55 …If you say it plays fine before conversion,then it’s most likely in the converting process…Might also try another app. I would recommend FAVC…

This is the information from MediaInfo. Hope this is the information needed as i have never used this before. It looked less complicated than G Spot.

General
Complete name : C:\Documents and Settings\user\Desktop\Dora the explorer - Puppy power.2007(Dvd-Rip)Genesis-RG.avi
Format : AVI
Format/Info : Audio Video Interleave
File size : 642 MiB
Duration : 1h 36mn
Overall bit rate : 929 Kbps
Writing library : PowerImage, Inc. AVI Encoder

Video
Format : MPEG-4 Visual
Format settings, BVOP : Yes
Format settings, QPel : No
Format settings, GMC : No warppoints
Format settings, Matrix : Default
Codec ID : DIVX
Codec ID/Info : Project Mayo
Codec ID/Hint : DivX 4
Bit rate : 796 Kbps
Width : 720 pixels
Height : 480 pixels
Display aspect ratio : 1.500
Frame rate : 25.000 fps
Standard : NTSC
Resolution : 24 bits
Scan type : Progressive
Bits/(Pixel*Frame) : 0.092
Stream size : 550 MiB (86%)

Audio
Format : WMA2
Codec ID : 161
Codec ID/Info : Windows Media Audio 2
Bit rate : 128 Kbps
Channel(s) : 2 channels
Sampling rate : 48.0 KHz
Resolution : 16 bits
Stream size : 88.5 MiB (14%)
Interleave, duration : 1365 ms (34.14 video frames)

Change your Convertx settings so that your final audio is AC3.