No sound after 5 minutes on DVD file

Hey I was wondering why my audio is fine after 5 minutes in the DVD converted file of Cucusoft’s AVI to DVD Converter Lite v7.07. I have all the normal settings on, then when I try to synch the audio, it only get’s to 2%and then stops converting. If you need anymore information let me know, but please help.

[QUOTE=smithca858;2279663]Hey I was wondering why my audio is fine after 5 minutes in the DVD converted file of Cucusoft’s AVI to DVD Converter Lite v7.07. I have all the normal settings on, then when I try to synch the audio, it only get’s to 2%and then stops converting. If you need anymore information let me know, but please help.[/QUOTE]
I know this is not an answer to the question you asked, but I have never used any Cucusoft products but I do use VSO ConvertXtoDVD3 to convert .avi files to a DVD compliant file, it works great. It also has a free trial, but the free trial has a watermark I believe but its good enough to see if it works for you. Sorry about the Cucucsoft program, there are just to many better programs for this use, for me to buy that one.:wink: Welcome to CDF Forums.:clap:

Sorry about the Cucucsoft program, there are just to many better programs for this use,

:iagree:

Try the free DVD Flick if you don’t want to pay for CXD3.