No response.. Upgrade to DVD Platinum

vbimport

I purchased DVD Gold a few months ago and just a week ago purchased the upgrade to DVD Platinium… I have sent a few emails from their website support with no response… I never received a new registration code… do you guys know is there a step I have missed?? I tried using my DVD Glod registration to no avail… does anyone know if support for DVDfab been discontinued?? any help would be appreciated… Thanks

Did you use this link?
http://www.dvdidle.com/contact.htm Make sure you have all your information at hand. Especially the e-mail address you used to buy it.

Did you get an email from Element 5? It could have went to your spam box.

Mack

That is exact link I used… I am not receiving any response… and yes I did get an email from Element 5, but it contained the purchase receipt… and no other information… has support been discontinued??

Find a post by Fengtao and click on his name on the upper left corner and send him a PM, and be nice with the words you use.
and include your order number and your email address

Element 5 sends the key 2 of 3 ways listed below when a purchase is made. Make sure your email can receive attachments. This applies to all products that Element 5 processes payment. The original key is sent by Element 5.

1. If it is a short key it may be embed in the body of the email.
  2. A clickable link that works for 7 days.
  3. An attachment at the bottom of element 5’s email “Key.DVDFabPlatinum
    1K View Download”

Since the length of DVFab keys 2 & 3 are used for all purchases.

Mack

Make sure you include the e-mail from Element 5 in your contact.:iagree: