Thanks Cman45 for the offer. In addition to Two_Degrees request:
In Plextools Professional 2.18:
- CD/DVD Info: Please note the Manufacturer ID, Media ID and Product Revision. This is the Media ID of your disk. For example, TDK +R media ID might be RICOHJPN-R02-00
- Drive Settings - Advanced: Enable PowerRec uncheck.
Run Nero CDSpeed create data disk (or press F9)
Save the graph by clicking the floopy disk icon on the top right.
Go to Plextools again
- run Q-Check PI/PO test (Sum8 test), wait about 28 minutes until its done. Adjust the chart in Preference - Error Limit.
- Right Click on the chart and save as html or png. I usually save as html and capture the html file with my favorite capturing program. If you don't have one, you can save as png.
Post the pictures (Nero CDSpeed create disk and Plextools PI/PO scan) here.
- In the bottom left of this screen there is an icon "Post Reply". Click that.
- To post pictures you can click "Manage Attachments".
One example is http://club.cdfreaks.com/showpost.php?p=753268&postcount=2