No preview window in IMTOO

On the Imtoo V5 product, I hav no preview screen - its just a white area. Therefore I cannot tell if I need to change the Zoom level until the film has been ripped. If I press the play button on the preview area (I have the preview controls and slider visible), I can hear the sound play, and the rips work - I just dont get the film image on the PReviw area.

Is there a driver or something else to be loaded on my PC?

Could you please tell me the format of the original files?
You can reinstall it and try again.

the formats are original PAL (UK) DVDs. I have tried reinstalling twice - its the same, no proeview window, Just a white area on screen.

are you using ImTOO Video Converter Ultimate 5???You shouldn’t use this program.but using ImTOO DVD Ripper.Try to use ImTOO DVD Ripper and have a look.

I am using DVd Ripper Platinum 5 (v5.0.48, build-0122)

You can try another DVD to see if the preview screen appears or not.
any other questions,feel free let me know.Thanks!

[QUOTE=imtoosoft;2226029]You can try another DVD to see if the preview screen appears or not.
any other questions,feel free let me know.Thanks![/QUOTE]

Yes, its on all DVDs

download and install it then preview again.Thank you!

Ran both of the files - no diofference. Still have the white area where the preview should be. running XP sp2 (in case you were going to ask), and rebooted after the CodeC was installed. All installation defaults were kept the same.

sorry for still not solving your problem.I suggest you write email to support@imtoo.com . They would give you the answer.
Sorry again!