No next weeks ad this week

vbimport

You probably noticed I didn’t post the ads this saturday so I’m just posting to let everyone know whats going on. I have quite a few things to take care of (just stuff around the house, car repairs etc.) so I decided to take some vacation time. So I’m off for 9 days, and being the unlucky person that I am, guess what happens? First day of my vacation, I slip, tiwst my ankle, and break my foot. So I gave it a try doing the ads, but even sitting at a computer made the swelling in my ankle worse and it was rather painfull (I need to keep it up to keep the swelling down). I eventually convinced my wife to do it for me (no small task there), but it is a rather involved process, and things were going quite slow. By about 8:30pm (after her working on it for about a hour and a half), it was quite obvious that it was going to take all night, so eventually I gave up (part of that decision was based on the fact that I was having problems conecting to the cd freaks server and was getting transfer errors when trying to up load). Anyway, frys, office depot, bestbuy and some of the media wound up getting done (but not uploaded) when I quit. I just tryed again to upload and they went through fine so here they are if anyone cares to look at what did get done. Hopefully things will go beter next week.

http://club.cdfreaks.com/sales/

Thats damn unlucky.

I don’t think “Enjoy your vacation” is going to do much good now.

Thanks very much for your efforts, ripit! :bow: You managed to get some good stuff. But you shouldn’t be doing anything that aggravates your problem. Take very good care of yourself. :flower:

Here is the CD/DVD roundup this week, starting 3/9

[B]Best Buy - Verbatim 16x 50 pack + and - $12.99[/B]

Best Buy - Memorex CDR50-52x 80 700 50 pack $7.99

Circuit City - Memorex 16x 25 pack + and - $6.99

Fry’s - GQ 16x 50 pack + and - $ 9.50

Target - Memorex 16x 50 pack + and - $13.99

Office Depot - Maxell 16x 50 pack + and - $ 11.99

Radio Shack - Memorex 16x 50 pack + and - $ 12.99

Radio Shack - Memorex CDR50-52x 80 700 50 pack $7.99

Office Depot - OD brand RW 25 pack + and - $7.99

Office Depot - OD brand DL 25 pack + $ 29.99

Sorry to hear about your injury ripit, I hope you get better soon, that was an unlucky turn of events. Again my best wishes.:flower:

I am so sorry to hear about your foot, get well soon:flower:

I hope everything heals up good as new and you soon feel better.
budzos

Thanks Ripit!

Ouch! Sorry to hear about the foot, hope you heal up quickly.

I’m happy to see Verbie 50-paks for $12.99 at BB. My stash of those is getting alarmingly low. Too bad the 10% off coupon only applies to a single item, but there’s nothing to stop me from going to more than one BB or even going to the same BB more than once. :disagree:

I would not buy more than 1 anyway, they have been so inconsistant lately, you don’t want to get stuck with 6 spindles like I did.:o

[QUOTE=alan1476;2015927]I would not buy more than 1 anyway, they have been so inconsistant lately, you don’t want to get stuck with 6 spindles like I did.:o[/QUOTE]

Really so then TY’s are your best bet? I had been reading that Verbs are getting a bit iffy nowdays. Can’t find the links at the moment though.

[quote=alan1476;2015927]I would not buy more than 1 anyway, they have been so inconsistant lately, you don’t want to get stuck with 6 spindles like I did.:o[/quote]All 6 were bad? This won’t be a busy week for me, so I’ll be able to take time to check a couple of burns from one spindle then buy another spindle if results are good. A few successful repeats of that process will have me back in business.

But I don’t want to overdo it since I’m waiting for another 100-pak sale at OM. :wink:

Ripit
really sorry to hear about your ankle
Get better fast and just take it easy
in the mean time let your wife do all the work;)

Thanks ripit, and sorry about your situation

you go through so much trouble posting these each week, why don’t you just post a text version like Dalen Quaice did. that way you could get the information out sooner and save yourself a lot of trouble. the websites always have a pdf version of the ad anyway.

[quote=dpr99;2015956]you go through so much trouble posting these each week, why don’t you just post a text version like Dalen Quaice did. that way you could get the information out sooner and save yourself a lot of trouble. the websites always have a pdf version of the ad anyway.[/quote]Shhhhhhhh… :cool:

In defense of ripit, I like his style of posting the adverts… I just posted a text version because ripit wasn’t able this week. :wink:

[QUOTE=ripit;2015819]You probably noticed I didn’t post the ads this saturday so I’m just posting to let everyone know whats going on. I have quite a few things to take care of (just stuff around the house, car repairs etc.) so I decided to take some vacation time. So I’m off for 9 days, and being the unlucky person that I am, guess what happens? First day of my vacation, I slip, tiwst my ankle, and break my foot. So I gave it a try doing the ads, but even sitting at a computer made the swelling in my ankle worse and it was rather painfull (I need to keep it up to keep the swelling down). I eventually convinced my wife to do it for me (no small task there), but it is a rather involved process, and things were going quite slow. By about 8:30pm (after her working on it for about a hour and a half), it was quite obvious that it was going to take all night, so eventually I gave up (part of that decision was based on the fact that I was having problems conecting to the cd freaks server and was getting transfer errors when trying to up load). Anyway, frys, office depot, bestbuy and some of the media wound up getting done (but not uploaded) when I quit. I just tryed again to upload and they went through fine so here they are if anyone cares to look at what did get done. Hopefully things will go beter next week.

http://club.cdfreaks.com/sales/[/QUOTE]

Thanks Ripit and Ouch. I know what that feels like to hurt your ankle. I inverted my left ankle back in 1/2004. Make sure you see a good foot doctor. Probadly will take at least 8 weeks to heal. Stay off of it. And good luck.

Get better ripit. We’ll be praying for you.

First, marriage , then kids and then this :Z

I hope you get better very soon :flower: