No more ISO file?

I’m using the dvdfab 5 and on the dvdfab 4 it used to have 2 tasks and when done it would complete the movie in an ISO file which I could later shrink and burn on a disk. But now dvd fab always makes a Video and Audio folder and I don’t know how to convert that to an ISO, what option changed or what am I doing wrong? I need help thanks…

If you’re using the free DVDFab HD, and now have a VIDEO_TS folder, run it through DVDshrink, if you need to compress/shrink to burn on DVD-5 disc…
FYI, DVDfab Plat/gold, will backup to DVD-5 size, including to ISO, if that is your preference…

Speaking of ISO files.

I am ripping a DvD to an ISO file and there are no file produce…
DVDFAb is extracting into nothing…

Are there any errors? Is Fab completing the backup?Latest version??..
I normally don’t backup to ISO unless I’m backing up to DL media…And I can’t remember the last time I backed up to iso…Perhaps others will chime in…
Did you guys find a bug?

[QUOTE=Herbapou;2233149]Speaking of ISO files.

I am ripping a DvD to an ISO file and there are no file produce…
DVDFAb is extracting into nothing…[/QUOTE]

Me to! i just burned a movie and after it was complete there is no file anywere in the target location, wierd…

If you members that are ripping to an ISO image file using the [B]FREE[/B] DVDFab HD Decrypter you may find some threads about this issue, but a short run down…the free version no longer supports the ISO image format.
I have been told it is temporary but that is yet to be seen :rolleyes:

not sure if this will help but if you’re re-naming the iso file you can’t use any of these symbols (:",/ ) or dvdfab will go thru the steps but WILL NOT save a file when done.