No more inbedded images in V 1 or 2?

I can certainly understand why that feature was changed to image links with the latest forum SW update; plenty of users probably still don’t have HS Internet; must take forever for threads with many images to load on dialup…

However, is there an option to choose inbedded images? It will be next to impossible to compare multiple disc quality scans when they aren’t all on the same page.

[QUOTE=RWP;1916266]I can certainly understand why that feature was changed to image [B]links [/B]with the latest forum SW update; plenty of users probably still don’t have HS Internet; must take forever for threads with many images to load on dialup…

However, is there an option to choose inbedded images? It will be next to impossible to compare multiple disc quality scans when they aren’t all on the same page.[/QUOTE]Yes - I too have a [B]major[/B] issue related to the loss of this feature!

This is not intentional and it’s being investigated.

:bow: Looks like it’s working again, at least in V1.0. Many thanks to whoever helped fix it! :bow:

It would be nice to have the ability to switch this on and off.

My unlimited Isp has just sort of admitted to the fact that they are cutting the speed on my unlimited (and costs more because of that fact) account in the day time. I have always had my pages set to 50~100 replies per page, so I can have loads to read without turning over the page …but as you can expect as 12KB/sec a page with a lot of scans on takes ages to load :frowning:

But is much faster with the links option only, if this is a big deal to do, tell me to get stuffed :slight_smile: I am doing the same with my Isp ATM, and I dont see why I should have to change because they want to make more money out of me.

PS. the new site/forum makeup looks good, but its not as wide as v1.0 can be so for this reason only I might go back.