No menu wanted in CXD3

vbimport

Trying version 3 of ConvertxtoDVD and can’t seem to find a way to eliminate the menu completely like in version 2. Am I missing something?

[QUOTE=MysticEyes;2104093] Am I missing something?[/QUOTE] Yes you are.

Cant imagine why you would want to remove the menu completely, but I do have a solution for you.

Try these settings:

[X] Auto-start Playback
[ ] Loop playback
[X] Play titles one after the other
[X] Skip root menu initially
[X] Return to title menu after titleset playback
[X] Don’t create title menu for single video

When you insert your burnt dvd, it will play automatically without bringing up a menu( which I assume is what you are trying to do), and then each title you have on the same disc will play back to back until complete. This will cover either single movie dvds or episodic. Should work fine, I tried this myself first, and it worked for me.

Although I appreciate the effort it’s been over a year since I asked. I found ‘No menu’ hidden amongst the many menu templates. It was eight in the list, a rather odd placement.

[QUOTE=MysticEyes;2235709]Although I appreciate the effort it’s been over a year since I asked. I found ‘No menu’ hidden amongst the many menu templates. It was eight in the list, a rather odd placement.[/QUOTE]

Makes no difference to me whether you asked a year ago or 1 minute ago, my reply stands. My answer is one possible solution to your problem. Happy burning.