No menu on members names

I have noticed when you click a users name to get the menu to send private messages, email and so on isn’t working anymore. The name shrinks (well kind of bounces) but no menu.
I also have noticed the ads in the commercial message section are misaligned on one side now that I have noticed it, it sticks out like dogs balls
The first pic shows Mr B’s name shrunk but no menu and the second points to the ad sticking out by probably only 1 pixel

Drop down menu is working for me. Changes size at the moment but it is there.

What browser you using?

[quote=Womble;1915332]Drop down menu is working for me. Changes size at the moment but it is there.[/quote] Same here using IE7.

[quote=Womble;1915332]Drop down menu is working for me. Changes size at the moment but it is there.

What browser you using?[/quote]Firefox and Dammit now it works scrap that then :doh:

hmm page musn’t have loaded properly or something as it hasn’t happened again, Thanks for being so quick too guys

Firefox 2.0.0.5
Member menu is there, but pointing the name/link makes it zoom in/out (text changes size actually) at a very fast rate (psychedelic effect :bigsmile:), except if I point exactly on the space occupied by the smaller text.

this is what i’m getting since the upgrades, is this just me?

also, nobody’s got any avatars, just a red X & who’s avatar it should be.

XP Pro & IE7

[QUOTE=Bjproc;1915409]

this is what i’m getting since the upgrades, is this just me?

also, nobody’s got any avatars, just a red X & who’s avatar it should be.

XP Pro & IE7[/QUOTE]

Is it better now, at least I was able to fix the header, I hope it works for you to?

[QUOTE=Francksoy;1915382]Firefox 2.0.0.5
Member menu is there, but pointing the name/link makes it zoom in/out (text changes size actually) at a very fast rate (psychedelic effect :bigsmile:), except if I point exactly on the space occupied by the smaller text.[/QUOTE]

This is on my list, will try to fix it, looks strange indeed :wink:

[QUOTE=slayerking;1915331]I have noticed when you click a users name to get the menu to send private messages, email and so on isn’t working anymore. The name shrinks (well kind of bounces) but no menu.
I also have noticed the ads in the commercial message section are misaligned on one side now that I have noticed it, it sticks out like dogs balls
The first pic shows Mr B’s name shrunk but no menu and the second points to the ad sticking out by probably only 1 pixel[/QUOTE]

Ad sticking out should be fixed now too, can you confirm? For the rest I think your issues should be resolved now right?

[QUOTE=DoMiN8ToR;1915430]Is it better now, at least I was able to fix the header, I hope it works for you to?
[/QUOTE]

thats great dominator, avatars work aswell.

:bow:

(btw, i couldn’t post this in the bugs forum)

[QUOTE=DoMiN8ToR;1915430]This is on my list, will try to fix it, looks strange indeed ;)[/quote]Nice to know it’s on your list.
I had the same annoying thing when building Soysoy’s site (in Firefox and Opera, not in IE). This happened with links with custom styles but no box size definition in the CSS. Just added a fixed vertical size for these links and [I]voil�*[/I]. In case this can help… (but you’re most probably a far more advanced web designer than I am, so I forgive me if I’m saying something stupid :wink: ).

[QUOTE=Francksoy;1915871]Nand [I]voil�*[/I]. [/QUOTE]Looks like we have a new bug :bigsmile:

Same here … not fixed …
Firefox 2.0.0.8

[quote=DoMiN8ToR;1915430]
Ad sticking out should be fixed now too, can you confirm? For the rest I think your issues should be resolved now right?[/quote]
Yep alright now Domi :wink:

[QUOTE=DoMiN8ToR;1915430]This is on my list, will try to fix it […][/quote] Fixed for me :flower:

wrong quote in wrong thread

:o