No Media Inserted

:eek: NO MEDIA INSERTED NO MEDIA INSERTEDNO MEDIA INSERTEDNO MEDIA INSERTED
HELLO and merry x-mas to all…i had a dvd burner installed at a local computer store and have burned about 55 movies. Just recently, i tried to burn something and i got a message reading … NO MEDIA INSERTED. PLEASE INSERT A COMPATIBLE MEDIA TO START THE WRITE PROCESS[/B] :sad: . I have dvdfab platinum, :smiley: and i have not changed disk type or brand…i am using the DVD+R and the DVD+RW also evokes the same response. I am thinking of reloading the software, and i was going to do a diagnostic on the cyberlink power dvd which was recomended and in the process it asks what does the device read or not read and mine is doing it all…it reads and plays music cds’, and reads and plays video dvds’ ( the dvd+r that i have been using ) as well as reading cd-roms , so i dont have a box to check to continue with the diagnostic procedure. So i have yet to see if the burner program, which is dvdfab platinum has a diagnostic or some help and i am not getting any results, so i am trying this forum…please advise… :wink: thanks in advance mike stowers

Which model do you have?

hello ageha , i have the 16x dvd/cd writer & rewriter super allwrite and when i want to write it gives me that message … i have had no trouble for 40 plus movies and the next time i use it i get the message thanks for looking thanks in advance , mike