No iGPU Option Available in BIOS

vbimport

I have an i5 3570K Intel CPU and an Asus B75 motherboard but for some reason I can’t select the iGPU option in the BIOS because it’s not there. The motherboard itself has no problems when installing a discrete GPU. Can someone please tell me why the iGPU option is missing in the BIOS?

You should be able to find the option under 'Advanced / system agent.
If you have a graphics card installed you may have to enable multi monitor support.
if you don’t have a graphics card installed then the iGPU should be default anyway,

http://s11.postimg.org/ebr36yr2b/Asus_B75_Motherboard.jpg

As you can see the iGPU option for some reason is not available for me. I was hoping to try it to see how the HD 4000 compares to a Geforce 7600GS. When I change the DVI connector to the motherboard’s DVI port it does not seem to detect it, even if I remove the dGPU from the motherboard and then use the motherboard’s DVI port the motherboard would start beeping which I think means that it did not detect the iGPU. I think that maybe it’s either a faulty motherboard or there’s something in the BIOS that is preventing it from detecting the iGPU.

I concur. Either a faulty motherboard, or perhaps even a faulty CPU.

[QUOTE=Auzzie Kid;2684681]I have an i5 3570K Intel CPU and an Asus B75 motherboard but for some reason I can’t select the iGPU option in the BIOS because it’s not there. The motherboard itself has no problems when installing a discrete GPU. Can someone please tell me why the iGPU option is missing in the BIOS?[/QUOTE]

Which motherboard B75 do you have? That model you provided isn’t specific enough to which version it is?

[QUOTE=coolcolors;2685889]Which motherboard B75 do you have? That model you provided isn’t specific enough to which version it is?[/QUOTE]
The motherboard is an Asus P8B75-M LX

@Auzzie_Kid: I have exactly the same problem (Asus P8B75-M LX, I5-3470, no iGPU option in BIOS setup).
Did you resolve it?