No IFO files

I’ve been trying to rip my DVDs to my harddisk to play on my eva9150, but I must have set some sort of option and I don’t see any IFO files in my VIDEO_TS directory.

When I first tried running DVDFab, the IFO files were created. Then I customized it a bit (set the default directory and a few other things), but now it doesn’t create the IFO files. I tried setting everything back to default, but I must have missed something.

Can someone let me know what I did to cause these files to stop being created.

thanks,
mike

[QUOTE=mtrac;2279337]I’ve been trying to rip my DVDs to my harddisk to play on my eva9150, but I must have set some sort of option and I don’t see any IFO files in my VIDEO_TS directory.

When I first tried running DVDFab, the IFO files were created. Then I customized it a bit (set the default directory and a few other things), but now it doesn’t create the IFO files. I tried setting everything back to default, but I must have missed something.

Can someone let me know what I did to cause these files to stop being created.

thanks,
mike[/QUOTE]

Are you running the full version, or the DVDFab HD Decrypter version?

And which version # are you running?

P.S. If you’re using clone mode, there’s an option to copy video files only - that’ll exclude the IFO files (I think) - if that’s the case, remove the check-mark beside copy Video only…

OC

:slight_smile:

All DVDFab output, including Clone mode, will produce a DVD-Video compliant structure, which includes IFO and BUP files. I think windows is fooling with you here. There is no setting in DVDFab that will make it leave off the IFOs.

[QUOTE=OCanada;2279341]Are you running the full version, or the DVDFab HD Decrypter version?

And which version # are you running?

P.S. If you’re using clone mode, there’s an option to copy video files only - that’ll exclude the IFO files (I think) - if that’s the case, remove the check-mark beside copy Video only…

OC

:)[/QUOTE]

Platinum 5.2.3.2 (with mobile option). Am not using HD (yet)… Need to upgrade I think to get that.
I am using simple full disk copy. Re-checked everything and the only things I think I had (besides writing to a folder) was dvd9 and created a dvdid.xml file. I reset to default again and now things seem to be working. Just wish I knew what I did to mess it up the first time so I don’t do that again. It’s kind of a pain to re-rip my dvds.

Is there supposed to be an IFO file for every VOB and BUP file? (cause I only see two)
I have a VIDEO_TS IFO and BUP file
VTS_01_0 IFO, BUP and VOB file
but then the rest, VTS_01_1 - VTS_01_8 only have VOB files.
Does this sound right?

thanks,
mike

[QUOTE=mtrac;2279637]Platinum 5.2.3.2 (with mobile option). Am not using HD (yet)… Need to upgrade I think to get that.
I am using simple full disk copy. Re-checked everything and the only things I think I had (besides writing to a folder) was dvd9 and created a dvdid.xml file. I reset to default again and now things seem to be working. Just wish I knew what I did to mess it up the first time so I don’t do that again. It’s kind of a pain to re-rip my dvds.

Is there supposed to be an IFO file for every VOB and BUP file? (cause I only see two)
I have a VIDEO_TS IFO and BUP file
VTS_01_0 IFO, BUP and VOB file
but then the rest, VTS_01_1 - VTS_01_8 only have VOB files.
Does this sound right?

thanks,
mike[/QUOTE]

Yup… sounds exactly right. The Video_TS IFO and BUP files are the discs main info & navigation data files and back-up and the video_01_1 IFO and BUP files are the menu graphics and their navigation and back-up files.

All the VOB files are the actual movie and extras graphic and sound files.

OC

:slight_smile: