No hdmi on laptop

vbimport

I have 2 problems. One my desktop does not have an hdmi connection nor does my old laptop. My new one does. My old tv does not have an hdmi connection to it and my new tv does.

I will play movies from my new laptop to the new tv but there are times I would like to play them to my old tv. Is there anyway I can get a connection from my old laptop and desktop to my older tv that does not have hdmi connectors?

Thanks in advance
Meggie

Does your TV have RCA connectors or another type of vga connector? You might want to check your local electronics retailer if you have one near you to see what setup they have for connections as well.

[QUOTE=coolcolors;2527160]Does your TV have RCA connectors or another type of vga connector? You might want to check your local electronics retailer if you have one near you to see what setup they have for connections as well.[/QUOTE]

I will get someone to see or look up what a RCA connector looks like so I will know if my tv has one.

Thanks

[QUOTE=MeggieJJ;2527299]I will get someone to see or look up what a RCA connector looks like so I will know if my tv has one.

Thanks[/QUOTE]

I have 3 things on back of tv that wire go into white blue green
the other ones have the cd player into the tv there are 4 of them