No-Frills Links to Official LiteOn ODD Firmwares

vbimport

LiteOn has decided to use a drop down list method for firmware updates which provides little information about the firmware and is painfully slow to check whether there is in fact an update at all, especially if you have multiple drive models. :rolleyes:

Here’s a link to a page that displays all the firmwares in server timestamp order:
http://codeguys.rpc1.org/lofw/

It might not be fast to update but it beats the current page that LiteOn provides. :iagree:

Thanks to the person who kindly provided the script for this page. :flower:

That’s much better thanks.

Since the RPC1 site came back online, this script seems no longer to be running. The following message is displayed:

[B]Internal Server Error[/B]

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

It would be nice to use this handy tool again!

superhero

I agree. :iagree: Unfortunately the SELinux that the new RPC1 server is now using is blocking some of the features required for the script to work. :frowning:

I’ve asked if this can be fixed but I think they have more important things to get working at the moment, like email etc.

[QUOTE=superhero;2062563]Since the RPC1 site came back online, this script seems no longer to be running. The following message is displayed:

It would be nice to use this handy tool again!

superhero[/QUOTE]

Same message from my side of the net…