No files.... Making me angry

Hello, i just got done burning a .ccd image file for the 2nd time and nothing ever shows up, all i have to say is wtf? After i get done with a successful burn i try to put the cd in my disc drive and read the disc to make sure things are on it, but it shows nothing. I then put it in the machine i intended it for, but again nothing shows up. WTF?

thanks for you time and help is appreciated. : )

Hello, i just got done burning a .ccd image file for the 2nd time and nothing ever shows up, all i have to say is wtf? After i get done with a successful burn i try to put the cd in my disc drive and read the disc to make sure things are on it, but it shows nothing. I then put it in the machine i intended it for, but again nothing shows up. WTF?

thanks for you time and help is appreciated. : )

I don’t use Clone CD but I am sensitive to questionable language, especially since these forums serve a wide range of users. Please refrain from such use including acronyms. This would be consistent with the rules you agreed to when you became a member.

Your image may be corrupt. Try making a fresh image of your original disc and see how that goes.

I am pretty new at this stuff but from what I understand there is a format that each different player accepts so you need to make sure that when you are copying the cd that you format it to fit what ever player you want to play it with… I don’t know what you are trying to play it in but make sure that you have the right format for that player. I don’t think this will help you much, like I said I am new… but I was just trying to give you some kind of input… and tell you what I know (it isn’t much).