"No File" after copying into MP3 folder?

vbimport

I have an new Intenso 4 GB Music Walker. My music program on my computer, however, is iTunes.

Opening the Intenso folder through My Computer, it is possible to copy music from iTunes into the Intenso MP3 folder. However, when I remove it from my computer, and attempt to play music through the MP3, it says “No File”.

My theory is that the music is not saved in the proper place in the device. It’s there, but it can’t play. Is this assumption false?

Help please.

Welcome to the forum. :flower:

[QUOTE=worldtraveller;2449000]Opening the Intenso folder through My Computer, it is possible to copy music from iTunes into the Intenso MP3 folder. However, when I remove it from my computer, and attempt to play music through the MP3, it says “No File”.

My theory is that the music is not saved in the proper place in the device. It’s there, but it can’t play. Is this assumption false?[/QUOTE]

Nope, your assumptions sound correct. Did you read the manual or booklet that came with the device, which would explain EXACTLY where you need to place the files?

Also, this may not be obvious to you, but make sure that iTunes isn’t running when you are manually copying files from within it’s folder structure.