No Feurio driver for Plextor Premium

vbimport

Just received my Plextor Premium, only to find Feurio will recognize the drive, but does not have the driver to use it. Any good alternatives until drivers become available? I am using ver. 1.665.

Just select the generic MMC driver, or, if this one doesn’t work, the generic MMC RAW driver.

Originally posted by cd sam
only to find Feurio will recognize the drive, but does not have the driver to use it.
Of course, this drive has been supported by Feurio! yet.

Thanks for the reply. I’ll give it a try.(not trying to rhyme).

not trying to rhyme).
:slight_smile:

As a quick note, you should keep an eye on the Feurio Driver Update page…

Just received my Plextor Premium, only to find Feurio will recognize the drive,
but does not have the driver to use it.
Any good alternatives until drivers become available? I am using ver. 1.665.
The Premium is now supported by [COLOR=purple]Feurio!® 1.66.1ß (just scroll down to see the list).[/COLOR]

Don’t know for sure, but I think the Premium is only supported in Feurio’s newest Beta version. That Beta can only be used by licensed users (not demo-users). I don’t know if cd sam is a licensed Feurio user (yet), but if he isn’t, maybe someone who has the Beta-version can send him the Premium-driver (so he could load it in a previous demo-version). Just a thought :stuck_out_tongue:

Originally posted by Wannes

Just a thought :stuck_out_tongue:
The thought’s good, but there’s no the Premium driver as such among [COLOR=purple]the drivers there.[/COLOR]

Generic_mmc.dll should support Plex Premium, I think.
At least copying all drivers should be enough.

Originally posted by minix
Generic_mmc.dll should support Plex Premium, I think.

That’s correct. Yet I’m not sure if copying the driver(s) would make it work with the previous version of Feurio!
I remember trying this kind of trick a long while ago - no luck at all.
The only message I got at the time was like : " Hey mate, are you nuts ?! These drivers don’t belong here ! " :bigsmile:
But to try it there would cost you nothing.

Luckily, I am a licensed Feurio user, so I am able to access their beta, which works fine. The generic driver also worked, except it did not support cd-text. The newest beta driver does. Thanks again.