No Fab 7 working at all

vbimport

Here’s my system specs;
Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit
Asus M4A78T-E Mobo
4Gb DDR3 Crucial Ram
BFG Nvidia GeForce 9400 GT 197.13 Driver
AMD Phenom II X3 720 Processor 2.81 GHz
I 19:56:00 -> Drive 1 - Info: TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203B SB04 (D:) (ATA)
I 19:56:00 -> Drive 2 - Info: TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S223F SB03 (E:) (ATA)

MS Essentials
Malwarebytes
Acronis True Image
1CLICKDVDCOPY5
ImgBurn
MeGUI
K-Lite_Codec Pack
NeroAAC encoder
TFC By Old Timer
Foxit Reader
Flashplayer latest 10 Beta
Filehippo Update Checker Portable
DVDFab 6.2.1.8

That’s it and only thing running at startup is Essentials and Google Update. Everything smooth except for all versions of Fab 7 and all versions of Fab Passkey as well.

Hope this can help.

[QUOTE=dr_ml422;2503582]Here’s my system specs;
Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit
Asus M4A78T-E Mobo
4Gb DDR3 Crucial Ram
BFG Nvidia GeForce 9400 GT 197.13 Driver
AMD Phenom II X3 720 Processor 2.81 GHz
I 19:56:00 -> Drive 1 - Info: TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S203B SB04 (D:) (ATA)
I 19:56:00 -> Drive 2 - Info: TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S223F SB03 (E:) (ATA)

MS Essentials
Malwarebytes
Acronis True Image
1CLICKDVDCOPY5
ImgBurn
MeGUI
K-Lite_Codec Pack
NeroAAC encoder
TFC By Old Timer
Foxit Reader
Flashplayer latest 10 Beta
Filehippo Update Checker Portable
DVDFab 6.2.1.8

That’s it and only thing running at startup is Essentials and Google Update. Everything smooth except for all versions of Fab 7 and all versions of Fab Passkey as well.

Hope this can help.[/QUOTE]

Please try the following…
Place a DVD into one of your drives/burners(Good drives BTW)
don’t start v7 like normal but rather right click on the DVDFab 7 icon and select “Run as Administrator” and see what happens.

Nothing Storm. Says in Drive Window Please insert a Disc in DVD Drive. 6 will open it though. Btw I’ve tried your clean uninstall already and even tried 7 w/out 6 being on here. This is nuts.

[QUOTE=dr_ml422;2503593]Nothing Storm. Says in Drive Window Please insert a Disc in DVD Drive. 6 will open it though. Btw I’ve tried your clean uninstall already and even tried 7 w/out 6 being on here. This is nuts.[/QUOTE]

Start v7 and go into common settings and check the I/O setting…

I’m going to do that but check this out. DVDFab 7 doesn’t show up in my regestry? I opened Regedit and only 6 was there? That’s odd. Maybe it’s not even installing? What’s up w/that if you can say? Thnx.

I/O is set to auto.

[QUOTE=dr_ml422;2503595]I’m going to do that but check this out. DVDFab 7 doesn’t show up in my regestry? I opened Regedit and only 6 was there? That’s odd. [B]Maybe it’s not even installing?[/B] What’s up w/that if you can say? Thnx.[/QUOTE]

I remember a while back when other members had this issue which was related to their McAfee firewall/anti-virus which got fixed course that was a long time ago and don’t know what firewall you have :confused:

Windows Firewall. That’s it. I’m careful. Y doesn’t it show up in regedit though. Also it had the same settings as 6? I never touched 7 for any individual settings? You think somehow they’ve crossed each other or something. I had to PM Fengtao on their Forum.

I’m seriously thinking about the other side. Just been so use to this… :confused: :a

Install DVDFab 7.0.2.6

It opened it up. :slight_smile: Reminded me of Anthony Hopkins in some Flic,“Patience my dear boy. Patience.” Think it was him.

Kurt Russell in Dark Blue,“Im slow but I get there.” :wink:

I’ll post back see if it completes a backup and successful burn before hitting the Resolved button.

Thnx for all the help guys and to Fengtao. :clap: Was kinda weird though this here issue. That’s sw for you sometimes.

[QUOTE=dr_ml422;2503693]It opened it up. :slight_smile: Reminded me of Anthony Hopkins in some Flic,“Patience my dear boy. Patience.” Think it was him.

Kurt Russell in Dark Blue,“Im slow but I get there.” :wink:

I’ll post back see if it completes a backup and successful burn before hitting the Resolved button.

Thnx for all the help guys and to Fengtao. :clap: Was kinda weird though this here issue. That’s sw for you sometimes.[/QUOTE]

I’m glad the new beta is working for you :clap::clap:

Ok it backed up and copied a disc I own. Not one w/many protections but it opened it up and copied it.

Now should I open a new thread for Passkey because none of the Passkeys would open either. Thnx again and let me know so I’ll open the new thread.

[QUOTE=dr_ml422;2503811]Ok it backed up and copied a disc I own. Not one w/many protections but it opened it up and copied it.

Now should I open a new thread for Passkey because none of the Passkeys would open either. Thnx again and let me know so I’ll open the new thread.[/QUOTE]

No there is already a thread on Passkey-> http://club.myce.com/f116/passkey-309885/ just post your issues there so we don’t have two many threads on those issues :wink: