No DVD to Mobile Option?

I’ve been using my paid for copy of DVD Fab gold for months now with no issues–it’s great!

However, recently I got a new PC and installed DVD Fab, entered my key, etc.

It does not have the option for mobile in the Customize UI section. I searched this forum & someone recommended a clean uninstall. I did that, but still no joy!

Under “About,” it says that the mobile option has expired!

Please help me to rectify this situation. I really like this software, and this is the 1st time that it has ever let me down. :sad: Thanks!

[QUOTE=odious_m;2245711]I’ve been using my paid for copy of DVD Fab gold for months now with no issues–it’s great!

However, recently I got a new PC and installed DVD Fab, entered my key, etc.

It does not have the option for mobile in the Customize UI section. I searched this forum & someone recommended a clean uninstall. I did that, but still no joy!

Under “About,” it says that the mobile option has expired!

Please help me to rectify this situation. I really like this software, and this is the 1st time that it has ever let me down. :sad: Thanks!

[/QUOTE]
Did you buy the mobile option ? and did you enter the registration key for the mobile option it will be a different reg key

[QUOTE=StormJumper;2245713]Did you buy the mobile option ? and did you enter the registration key for the mobile option it will be a different reg key[/QUOTE]

Thanks for your reply.

No, I did not specifically buy the mobile option, as it is included in the purchase of DVD Fab gold (at least it was when I bought it.)

And this page shows that it is still included in the Gold version:

http://www.dvdfab.com/fab-compare.htm

Sorry, but am I missing something here?

Alright, perhaps I’ve misunderstood the whole process.

Although the DVD to mobile option worked for several months with my Gold purchase, now I’ve got to pony up an additional $15.99 to get satisfaction.

OK, no biggie. PayPal to the rescue. But still, I don’t understand why something that was once included in the purchase price, now costs extra…

The DVD to Mobile option was a free trial for a period of time so people could try it out and buy it if they liked it and it looks like your trial period has expired.

When did you purchase dvdfab? (month/year)

[quote=odious_m;2245717]Thanks for your reply.

No, I did not specifically buy the mobile option, as it is included in the purchase of DVD Fab gold (at least it was when I bought it.)

And this page shows that it is still included in the Gold version:

http://www.dvdfab.com/fab-compare.htm

Sorry, but am I missing something here?[/quote]That page just means that it is [I]includable[/I] with the Gold version. The checkbox to include the Mobile Option during purchase is checked by default; you would have to have UNchecked it not to have bought it. Check your records and the emails you got after purchase. Don’t buy it again if you already paid for it once. They can straighten this out if you email support.

[QUOTE=~Jethro~;2245732]When did you purchase dvdfab? (month/year)[/QUOTE]

12-26-07

[QUOTE=signals;2245743]That page just means that it is [I]includable[/I] with the Gold version. The checkbox to include the Mobile Option during purchase is checked by default; you would have to have UNchecked it not to have bought it. Check your records and the emails you got after purchase. Don’t buy it again if you already paid for it once. They can straighten this out if you email support.[/QUOTE]

Interesting. I didnt’ “uncheck” anything. And when I installed originally, over 1 year ago, there was only 1 key. And I used the mobile option for several months, no problems. I reviewed my email statements from them, but only the DVD Fab Gold purchase was noted.

Is DVD Fab telling me that my “Never Expire” is now limited to 365 days? At least for the DVD to mobile option…? Guess I’ll have to drop them an email.

I would send a PM to Fengtao not sure if all modes were included with gold but he would, I know that with the platinum everything before early 08 were lifetime updates.

If you bought before May 8th, 2008 you should have the lifetime license. You may just need to get a new key.