No DVD Drive detected

I tried everything on the list… I uninstalled, rebooted, re-installed, and rebooted… still the same message.

Any other suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

[QUOTE=mattainc;2574902]I tried everything on the list… I uninstalled, rebooted, re-installed, and rebooted… still the same message.

Any other suggestions?

Thanks in advance.[/QUOTE]

Very little info to go on and how does this start to even related to Anydvd???

When I boot up a “Any DVD 6.7.8.0” window comes up. Inside it reads:

WARNING!
No DVD Drive detected!
Possible reason:

• You don’t have a DVD drive, buy one.
    • You haven’t rebooted your system after AnyDVD has been installed. Please restart your computer.
    • Your external DVD drive is not powered on or is not properly connected.
  1. There is a problem instialising the AnyDVD driver. If this is the case, try this:
    Uninstall AnyDVD
    Reboot.
    Install AnyDVD.
    Reboot.

This screen sound familiar?

I’ve not had any problems with AnyDVD which I use with 1Click DVD (which is updated to the newest version) ever.

Sorry about not providing more information.

I appreciate your time.

I had this after a utilty did a cleaning. Only thing I could do to get rid of was reinstall OS, all programs, and then fine.

[QUOTE=mattainc;2574949]When I boot up a “Any DVD 6.7.8.0” window comes up. Inside it reads:

WARNING!
No DVD Drive detected!
Possible reason:

• You don’t have a DVD drive, buy one.
    • You haven’t rebooted your system after AnyDVD has been installed. Please restart your computer.
    • Your external DVD drive is not powered on or is not properly connected.
  1. There is a problem instialising the AnyDVD driver. If this is the case, try this:
    Uninstall AnyDVD
    Reboot.
    Install AnyDVD.
    Reboot.

This screen sound familiar?

I’ve not had any problems with AnyDVD which I use with 1Click DVD (which is updated to the newest version) ever.

Sorry about not providing more information.

I appreciate your time.[/QUOTE]

Was there any changes from before or after the latest dvd updates?

Go to the 1 click forum as they have a fix for this problem but the WARNING!No DVD Drive detected! is a windows driver problem and fixing that would fix the problem