No Avatars in any version

Someone just stole my Avatar also…I say we lock up the place and start having people empty their pockets…

[QUOTE=pipemanid;2459643]Someone just stole my Avatar also…I say we lock up the place and start having people empty their pockets…[/QUOTE]
I dont have the key to the castle. I can live with no avatars for the time being.:sad:

So it’s not my Win7? - no avatars anywhere…

[QUOTE=pipemanid;2459643]Someone just stole my Avatar also…I say we lock up the place and start having people empty their pockets…[/QUOTE]

Hehehe :bigsmile:. Well from here, all you guys with avatars in this thread, those are showing fine today.

Of course I haven’t checked the avatars on anyone’s Friends lists yet, that could be different. :wink:

EDIT: Hmmm, well Alan’s profile pic and the avatars of the folk in his Friends list are showing fine today. Must have been a server burp, or someone kicked the server :bigsmile:

Hi :slight_smile:
I can’t tell (as I have the feature disabled)… :doh:

Edit: Just enabled it.
Working fine here… :wink:

I was using a link for cdfreaks and it took long time to load and all avatar’s could not see. I then went to MyCe and everything was back to normal

Yep, all the avatars are back now, I just woke up and it seems that the Staff Techs were working during the night. Good job guys.:clap:

For a while last night the whole forum went Lo-Fi for me.I just figured it was some bug in the new forum.By this morning everything is working correctly as far as I can tell.

[QUOTE=alan1476;2459742]Yep, all the avatars are back now, I just woke up and it seems that the Staff Techs were working during the night. Good job guys.:clap:[/QUOTE]

Hi :slight_smile:
Your night could be their day.
Just as white is the new black. :Z