No Audio on newer DVDs

Hello,

My apologies if this is a repeat - I have searched the forums to no avail. For some reason I can not copy the audio from newer DVDs using DVDFab HD - movies such as Shrek III, Bourne Ultimatum, Pirates III. They all copy fine with audio using RipIt4Me + DVD Decrypter + Shrink. I have installed the latest beta but no luck - I get no audio even though the AC audio tracks show up inthe main movie section. If it makes a difference I am using the free version to see what it is like before buying the full retail version. I backed up an old Star Wars movie that I bought several years ago without issue.

Again, my apologies if this is a topic that has been done to death.

Regards,
MM

Hi macman
This has not been done to death or done at all as far as I know. I use the Platinum version and did Pirates 3 with no problems, and can’t remember an audio problem like this that wasn’t player related. You can install Platinum and use it for 30 days free. I suggest you try that and see if the problem goes away. I don’t even have HDDecrypter installed anymore. Sorry you’re having trouble.

[quote=MacMan2020;1952755]Hello,

My apologies if this is a repeat - I have searched the forums to no avail. For some reason I can not copy the audio from newer DVDs using DVDFab HD - movies such as Shrek III, Bourne Ultimatum, Pirates III. They all copy fine with audio using RipIt4Me + DVD Decrypter + Shrink. I have installed the latest beta but no luck - I get no audio even though the AC audio tracks show up inthe main movie section. If it makes a difference I am using the free version to see what it is like before buying the full retail version. I backed up an old Star Wars movie that I bought several years ago without issue.

Again, my apologies if this is a topic that has been done to death.

Regards,
MM[/quote]
I do not have hddecrypter installed either but check to see what audio streams you have selected. There is no problems with any of these discs using DVD Fab Platnium. Do as Signals has advised , try the free trial of DVD Fab Platnium, the free decrypter is not for everyone and every disc.

Thanks fellas - I’ll do exactly as you suggest and give it a try.