No 5.1 Audio on Mobile Files

vbimport

I have Dvdnexttech the latest version. I have been converting all my disks to mobile so I can run them to a google tv. After converting several hundred I noticed that they are only converting with 2 channel stereo not the selected AC3 5.1. This is tens of hundreds of hours of work. Handbrake converts the ac3 5.1 fine not sure whats going on has anyone else had this problem?

Sorry this has been an issue with DNC for some time now. However some DD is only 2.0 so you know.

This is a known issue? Why do you not disclose this? I have lost hundreds of hours converting almost 1300 movies to learn this now? True my bad for not checking earlier but this in inexcusable. I realize not all movies are 6 channel but most new ones especially action movies are. I finally got my server all set up and I find out all these movies are basically useless. If it’s a known issue why hasn’t it been fixed? I can’t tell you how pissed I am.

[QUOTE=crowly100;2669533]This is a known issue? Why do you not disclose this? I have lost hundreds of hours converting almost 1300 movies to learn this now? True my bad for not checking earlier but this in inexcusable. I realize not all movies are 6 channel but most new ones especially action movies are. I finally got my server all set up and I find out all these movies are basically useless. If it’s a known issue why hasn’t it been fixed? I can’t tell you how pissed I am.[/QUOTE]Contact the people that make the software not anything that we can help you with here with your disatisfaction with the product.

I only know the workings of the software. I am not in the engineering area of this program.