Nintendo to launch new handheld console in March

vbimport

The Japanese computer games giant Nintendo has announced that it will release a super-sized version of its handheld DSi console in Europe on March 5.

The DSi XL was launched as the DSi LL in Japan late last year. It features two 4.2-inch LCD screens, up from 3.25 inches on a standard DSi, and built-in low-resolution cameras. The DSi XL will be the third handheld console in Nintendo’s DS range, which now features the DS, DSi and DSi XL.

Link: http://technology.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/tech_and_web/article6987911.ece

:cool::cool:

not rly a new handheld :frowning:

not a new handheld, and this is old news…

One of my friends told me the there might be a WII with HDMI cable support, any one can confirm this?

[QUOTE=bozee33;2495381]One of my friends told me the there might be a WII with HDMI cable support, any one can confirm this?[/QUOTE]

You know you should start a new thread just to ask about that question as this is related only to the DSi XL unit only.

How come Euro will get it but the state side doesn’t - I think that defeats the purpose of marketing and grabbing the lion share of the market and also a bone head move to just release in one market especially in this down time economic. One should diversify to make sure they grab all market attentions.

[QUOTE=bozee33;2495381]One of my friends told me the there might be a WII with HDMI cable support, any one can confirm this?[/QUOTE] Technically pretty useless, since a Wii can handle HD-Ready at max. (Actually 576i)