Nintendo finds a hit in Wii Sports Resort

I just posted the article Nintendo finds a hit in Wii Sports Resort.

Just as the down economy was getting blamed for hurting video game sales, Nintendo struck gold with its long-anticipated Wii MotionPlus peripheral.

Read the full article here: [http://www.cdfreaks.com/news/18133-nintendo-finds-a-hit-in-wii-sports-resort.html](http://www.cdfreaks.com/news/18133-nintendo-finds-a-hit-in-wii-sports-resort.html)

Feel free to add your comments below. 

Please note that the reactions from the complete site will be synched below.

noticable lack of upcoming games due to support the peripheral

[ol]
[li]Tiger Woods PGA Tour 10
[/li][li]Wii Sports Resort
[/li][li]Red Steel 2
[/li][li]Academy of Champions
[/li][li]EA Sports Grand Slam Tennis
[/li][li]Virtual Tennis 2009
[/li][li]Span Smasher
[/li][li]Gladiator A.D.
[/li][li]Kidz Sports - Crazy Mini Golf
[/li][li]The Conduit
[/li][li]Wii Fit Plus
[/li][/ol]

Sadly however some games the WMP is required. nice if you just want to play one player as some games have a WMP bundle. but the Wii is best played with multiple players.

The Conduit does not support Wii MotionPlus. However, High Voltage’s next game, Grinder, likely will. Wii Fit Plus is also not a MotionPlus game. Wii Sports Resort, Tiger Woods, Grand Slam Tennis and Virtua Tennis are out already. With all this in mind, your list is now down to 5. That is paltry, especially for a console rife with shovelware.

I disagree that mandatory Wii MotionPlus is a bad thing. Certain games should simply require the amount of precision WMP allows, and that’s that. If not, the peripheral is just a gimmick.

[QUOTE=JaredNewman;2417832]The Conduit does not support Wii MotionPlus. [/QUOTE]
dont have the game myself, last i read conduit was supposed to support wmp

However, High Voltage’s next game, Grinder, likely will.

the grinder, havent heard about this one yet. looks like its not going to be releases until sometime in 2010. i dont really get into these games, but i would like to play Grand Theft Auto on the wii.

Wii Fit Plus is also not a MotionPlus game.

i thought wfp was going to support wmp, ive also read that WFP may have a new device called the Wii Vitality Sensor, which wraps around your finger.

Wii Sports Resort, Tiger Woods, Grand Slam Tennis and Virtua Tennis are out already.

i like playing frisbee golf on Tiger Woods 2010. i also like the live weather conditions, so if its raining in my town its also raining in the game.

With all this in mind, your list is now down to 5. That is paltry, especially for a console rife with shovelware
yeah alot of cheesy games.

I disagree that mandatory Wii MotionPlus is a bad thing. Certain games should simply require the amount of precision WMP allows, and that’s that. If not, the peripheral is just a gimmick.

ive actually not purchased WMP yet, but im sure its going to happen soon.