Niffty dvd rewinder

vbimport

Too many DVDs, and CDs and not enough time to rewind? Are your DVDs running a bit too slow? The DVD rewinder is the perfect solution! This novelty rewinder comes with the exclusive Centriptal Velocity Spindle providing the world’s fastest DVD rewind!

The DVD Rewinder is a great gift for the technical savvy, the couch potato, teens with too much time on their hands, and the gadget buff! Novelty for you or gag gift for a friend.

The DVD Rewinder has a great black and fluorescent green color scheme with high tech styling!

read more here… :wink:

Read about this in the Dutch consumer guide…
Would have made a great april fool’s…had they timed it better…

I bet there are some out there , not on this forum obviously , who’d buy these because they thought rewinding was necessary.

:iagree: :iagree: :iagree:

What do you mean? I have just put in a large order so that i can rewind all my dvds

I cannot find these for sale anywhere??? Will this fix my problem with all my dvd’s that won’t play on my standalone dvd player? They play on my computer fine. the format of them is osg or something like that???

Oooh, oooh!

All my DVD’s take forever to seek on my celeron laptop! It’s just what I need :wink:

/me takes out the corporate stamp and launches it at a blank cheque … Woohooo!

Will this help me play dvd movies on my celeron desktop computer? right now it won’t even play bought movies? The screen just stays blank when I use a pin to open the drive and then push it shut with a disk in it??? :sad:

i was bored at work (video store) one night so me and my co-worker started sticking the old “be kind, rewind” stickers back from when we used to carry VHS in the dvd rental cases.

a couple weeks later someone actually came inside to return their dvd, and they were quite troubled. assuming it was a defective disc or something I asked what the problem was, and BAM. “this says to rewind, and I don’t want to get in trouble for not rewinding, but I couldn’t figure out how, and I’m embarrassed!”

hahaha i almost died. “dvds are not rewindable. don’t worry about it. someone (can’t imagine who!) must have put those stickers in there by mistake”

the minute she left i hit the ground laughing.

I love technological illiterates :slight_smile:

Always good for a laugh …

the people that act like they know what they’re talking about are the best. at the video store, it’s not uncommon to hear “i got the tape stuck in my dvd player.”

i feel like saying “wow, how did you get a TAPE into the DVD player to begin with? of course it’s stuck!”

I have one of those and a DVD player that matches. No more waiting for BB to have Sony TYs on sale ever again. :bigsmile: