Nierle sells fake media right now?

vbimport

Hi,

I only want to know if anybody bought fake media from nierle

Probably I will buy some stuff if this store doesn’t sells fake media…

What could CD-R would you recommend (mainly for music) to buy from them?

thanks

[quote=dmdevotee;2044307]
What could CD-R would you recommend (mainly for music) to buy from them?[/quote]Get their Verbatim Pastel discs (They advertize them as Verbatim Taiyo Yuden). The best stuff you can feed your burner with.
If you live in Germany, then buying in brick-n-mortar shops (Kaufhof for example has them often) is cheaper since no shipping costs apply.

Michael

I heartily agree with Michael’s Verbatim Pastel recommendation - lovely discs :iagree:

i thought verbatim pastel discs were unable to find.

anyway, i saw verbatim datalife 700 mb cd-r by taiyo yuden, are this ok?

These are the Verbatim Pastel (Taiyo Yuden) CD-R that people (including me) are recommending:

http://www.nierle2.com/s01.php?shopid=s01&cur=eur&sp=en&ag=1&os=1&br=1&pp=aa&bnr=2296

[QUOTE=dmdevotee;2044307]Hi,

I only want to know if anybody bought fake media from nierle

Probably I will buy some stuff if this store doesn’t sells fake media…

What could CD-R would you recommend (mainly for music) to buy from them?

thanks[/QUOTE]

Almost ANY online store sells some kind of “fake media”, that is just a fact.

thanks for the information.

by the way, what about the taiyo yuden dvd-r that nierle sells? some time ago i read this were fake, but in the topic “Brands and disc types that are fake Taiyo Yudens” some people said that they are genuine,

what dvd-r would be the best choice?

TDK, Verbatim, Sony and Taiyo Youden are real. (Datasafe is Taiyo yuden 2. grade discs - may be very good or may be decent)

Bulqpak, Mirror and other inferior brands are fakes. Watch the price and you should get the idea :wink:

Nierle aren’t real bad crooks but they often stock some media that somebody could go wrong with.

A safe bet for good media is Verbatim :slight_smile:

I’d wholeheartedly recommend anything with the media code MCC … especially Verbatim. In a shop, you can recognise MCC Verbies by the Azo mark on the bottom left corner. Mind you, Verbatim uses CMC MAG for some of its media, why in %@*# they do that I don’t know.