NHL 2003 problems with Plextor Writer

I have a Plextor 12/10/32A TLA0202B…

I’ve been have problems burn the NHL 2003 clonecd image. Can someone tell me what I have to do to get this to work please. I have coastered 3CDs already. Can someone also send a link for a safedisc analyzer too.

Thx

Mak:confused:

According to this thread NHL 2003 uses SafeDisc v2.60.052. I’m not sure your Plextor 12X writer will be able to handle this protection but Plextor drives work very well with CloneCD’s ‘Amplify Weak Sectors’ option and you should give it a try with that option enabled. You can use our custom ‘SafeDisc 2(.51) [AWS]’ profile to write the image with. For links to the custom Profiles follow the link in my signature. Please makre sure you can use ‘AWS’ since it’s disabled for the US and Japan due to legal issues. If you can’t use ‘AWS’ please check out the CloneCD sticky threads for a sollution. When playing the NHL 2003 back-up from your writer please make sure you have ‘Hide CDR Media’ enabled in your CloneCD tray. This is due to the ATIP-protection the game uses. Again this option is disabled for the US and Japan so if you happen to live in one of these countries then check the CloneCD forum for a sollution. Please report back how things are going! SafeDisc Analyser can be found here.

I am afraid you are out of luck here. Amplify weak sectors and
hide cdr media could work, but I don’t know for sure.

NHL 2002 used an older version of Safedisc that Plextors were able to copy successfully (for me only using CDMate) . NHL 2003 has a newer Safedisc version 2.6.x.

I have a Plextor 401240a and I am unable to copy it successfully.
I also bought a cheap Liteon 40x12x48x 3 months ago to backup my original game cds that my Plextor can’t backup.

Having both burners is the perfect solution for me. The Plextor has superior cdr audio burning capabilities and the Liteon has it for games.

Good luck