NFS Underground 2 help

vbimport

I purchased the game Need for Speed: Underground 2, but I lent the game to a friend and he broke the cd. Fortunately, I had image files of the game saved onto my hard drive, but I am not able to play the game. I installed the latest version of Alcohol 120% and was able to burn and install the game.
However, when I try to play the game from CD 2, I just see the splash screen startup but no game and I get an error message like “speed2.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.” after about a minute.
I tried burning Disc 2 with SafeDisk 2/3 and 4x speed, but the slowest my DVD/CD burner will support is 8x. Can someone please help me fix this problem. I appreciate your concerns.

One more thing: My burner that I use is an AVX CD/DVD-ROM SCSI CdRom Device, and my operating system is Microsoft Windows XP Version: 5.1.2600 Service Pack 2.

Some1 plz help me!!!

Your friend ought to buy a new game to you.

He can keep the game with the broken disc.

He lives an hour away though and I just want to burn this copy of NFS:U2 and I need some help :stuck_out_tongue:

Ok, the first thing that really annoys me is when people say something like “it burned fine but won’t launch the game.” It DIDN’T burn “fine.” Ah, now that this is outta the way, all I can say is that you are one of the 99.9% of the people whose burning hardware is a no-go for SD3.15 and beyond. Your choice is to either look up some of the drive combos that will burn and play games that use sd3.15 and above, or try mounting the image and play it that way.

Firstly i’d check if the image works on Alcohol’s Virtual Drive first.

How do i use it on the virtual drive? Is it the same thing as mounting?