Nforce 2 shootout at AT

Click here

Apparently, all boards perform really well, and can oc well too, with really aggressive memory timings. Good onboard feature set too… something I can attest to, with my new Asus A7N8X Delux!
Awesome board, good sound, and LAN onboard!

Highly recommended!

Sounds nice, let’s see if nVIDIA can become a top player within the mobo market… But I’ll wait and see before I buy any mobo from them :slight_smile:

Read a few reviews on the Asus nForce2, looks like a really good mofo, I mean mobo. AGP and PCI are locked, so you can bring on the Corsair PC3500. Was gonna order it, but waiting for Tbred B to come out.

I bought the ASUS A7N8X last week & it’s the first time ever I went off the deep end on buying a new un-tested chip :stuck_out_tongue: But all is well and this board is Rock solid & Fast !

Still running my 1.4 T-Bird & Micron 266 DDR till I can get a XP 2800 and 333 DDR :smiley:

I hear there’s a new chip revision comming out…oh well my is fine & no regrets :cool:

Originally posted by Stoner
Read a few reviews on the Asus nForce2, looks like a really good mofo, I mean mobo. AGP and PCI are locked, so you can bring on the Corsair PC3500. Was gonna order it, but waiting for Tbred B to come out.

Maybe you should study abit before making ram purchases.
DDR400 ram is usually degrades performance over ddr333 because it has a longer CAS delay (333-2 / 400-2.5)

I’m pretty damn sure that the better brands (like corsair) have their ddr400/2.5 ram rated at 333/2 anyway, but good to make sure.

And with the nforce 2, go with 2 ram chips instead of 1 woohoo!